Welcome to ‘Get Paid to Travel the World With the Outdoor Industry’!
In this course, you will learn:
- how to shape a career around outdoor sports, education and travelling
- the many branches and opportunities of the Outdoor Industry
- the different ways of entering the industry and choosing which one would best suit you
- which qualifications you need to secure work throughout the world
- how to find a job that you love, where you can turn your passion into dollars
When someone asks you the question, “what do you do for a living?”
Will you give a one-word answer that kills the conversation?
Or would you prefer your answer to be filled with tales of faraway adventures, stories of epic places and fascinating people, where the listener is better off sitting down in order to hear the wild tale of a life well lived.
I know which one I feel closer to.
The average person will spend 90,000 hours at work over their lifetime. That’s one third of your entire life.
Why work now for the promise of an enjoyable life later? Work should be the fun part!
The Outdoor Industry is vast and ever growing. More and more people throughout the world are leaning towards experiences over possessions, learning the many benefits of the outdoors on their mental health as well as the obvious physical benefits of movement with fresh air.
With it being such a large and expansive industry, with opportunities all over the world, it can be difficult to know where to start. This course is designed to present all the options, with a clear outline of how to achieve your goals.
The Pathway to Success
The following modules are available in the course:
- Why Work in the Outdoor Industry – You have your reasons, but I’m sure there’s even more cool stuff you didn’t know about!
- The Many Pathways – almost every person I know has a different story of how they got to where they are. Hear the pros and cons of them all, helping you make a decision on what’s best for you and potentially save years of time and 1,000s in wasted tuition.
- Summer Season – kayaking, climbing, hiking, camping, guiding, instructing, Park Services, activity centres, forestry plus many more.
- Winter Season – skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, snowmobile guiding, dog sledding, chalet hosting plus many more.
- Freelance – a way that many people increase their earning and their flexibility.
- How to Get There – you have the end goal in mind, now how to get there?
- Finding A Job – how will your dream job find you? It won’t. You must find it yourself.
- Visas – depending on your nationality, some countries will be easier for you to enter and work in than others.
- Case Studies – hear from the people who have already made the leap! A variety of folks that work full-time in the Outdoor Industry and use it to travel the world.
Who Is This Course For?
“Get Paid to Travel the World With the Outdoor Industry” is designed to help anybody interested in getting into the Outdoor Industry, as well as those who are already working and curious to hear new options available to them.
You will hear of opportunities throughout the world that you may never of known about before, in countries you may of previously thought were out of reach.
You will be taken from zero and given a clear pathway to success.
The best part? You don’t need any previous experience!
All the skills involved are learnt skills. They can be developed at any stage and it’s never too late.
I had no experience in outdoor activities until I began to shape a career around them. What I did have was a determination to learn and motivation to lead a life based around fun and adventures.
Where Do I Sign Up?
If you are interested in purchasing the course, please leave your email below as well as following Global Shenanigans (@global_shenanigans) on social media. This will ensure that you do not miss the release in Spring 2021.