How Can I Travel the World AND Get Paid? Start Working in the Outdoor Industry!
I’ve spent the last 10 years travelling the world with the Outdoor Industry. I’ve been working as a guide, instructor and expedition leader around the globe. From Europe, East Asia, Africa, North & Central America and down in New Zealand.
The average person will spend 90,000 hours at work over their lifetime. That’s one-third of your entire life.
Why work now for the promise of an enjoyable life later? Work should be the fun part!
Whether you are looking for a summer break, a gap year, a winter ski season or to begin a lifelong career in the outdoors, you will find clear direction to start making that happen.
This isn’t fluff.
Some of my own jobs in the Outdoor Industry include:
– Sea kayaking with humpback whales & orca
– Camping in the deserts of Inner Mongolia
– Hiking the Great Wall of China
– Leading expeditions to the summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro
– Digging watering holes for African wildlife
– Ripping around on jet skis with children’s charity groups
– Kayaking alongside erupting volcanoes
– Snowboarding for 24 months in a 5-year period
This is a practical guide full of information that I WISH I had access to when I started out. This could literally change the course of your entire life and career.
And all of this information is going to cost you… $0.
So please share this and pass it along to someone you know who could benefit.
Live life, have fun and get paid.